Thursday, September 11, 2008

Double names


I love double names. I love the southern ideal of having 2 names and especially caring on family names. Both of my girls go by 2 names and we joke that we "like to keep them good and southern." Greta Banks has been called many names by her friends, "Banks," "Beta Banks," and even "GB." My favorite by far was heard at preschool yesterday. While standing in line to pick her up from her classroom, I was speaking to a fellow mom and said her daughter had enjoyed playing with "piggy banks" at preschool. The mom thought they were pretend piggy banks they had within a center. Her daughter exclaimed "No mommy. She's a real live person." Yes that would be my southern gal she was referring to, Greta Banks!! Too cute not to share!


No comments:

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free-backgrounds/free-backgrounds/item/297/asInline