Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sweet Memories

Sometimes you may never know what comes out of a 4 year old's lips. I just have to share a few funny moments.



In my efforts to try to find some time to exercise within our chaotic life, I recently purchased an exercise DVD. Greta Banks was patiently waiting and I think entertained by my attempt to complete the workout. She then exclaimed, "You've got good moves mom!" Hey, I've still got it...those dance classes did pay off! :-)


This past weekend, we were headed to the park for play time and an evening picnic. Greta Banks had said she was interested in fishing with Daddy. Daddy was preparing for the trip when Greta Banks exclaimed, "Daddy, I don't want to go but did you find any "wishing" worms?"

Just tonight I was asking Greta Banks how did she get so big so quickly. "It's the hiccups mom. They make me grow!"

Gotta love her! I know I do!

No comments:

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free-backgrounds/free-backgrounds/item/297/asInline